Sunday 24 May 2009

vegetables

It is easy in theory. You plant them, water them, and then they grow.....However, we had a really dry spell followed by a week of torrential shower bursts and I havd to put my salad tubs indoors. I am afraid, it was too late for the salad patch. Never mind, as life goes on. I have found it easier growing things in tubs, as it is pretty fool proof.
For now at least my tomato plants are doing well, as they are indoors. After the last time when they were flooded. We came home from holiday to find our garden in a foot of water. I find some things like radish, and indoor lettuce easier to grow.
We are having a go at chillies, as we like those added to food, and so far, so good. We shall see, and when I am feeling brave I will post some pics. (If everything is still alive)

1 comment:

  1. I hope to do that one day! I tried before and it FLOPPED!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete